Are you looking to make a job move? Why not make it a career move and join DMK, an employee-owned professional engineering and surveying firm with offices in Venice and Englewood.
DMK Associates, Inc. is seeking a Florida Licensed Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience beyond licensure. Applicant must have graduated from an accredited University with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering in a related area of practice.Learn More
Civil Engineer or Engineer Intern (Structural or Utilities)Learn More
DMK offers opportunities for career growth, competitive salaries and a strong benefits package including:
- Health insurance for the employee is 100% employer paid with dependent coverage available through payroll deduction
- Life insurance for the employee is 100% employer paid
- Long Term Disability insurance for the employee is 100% employer paid
- Dental coverage is offered as a voluntary plan with coverage for the employee and his/her dependents available through payroll deduction
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan
- Time off benefits available via generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Bank and nine paid holidays per year
- And the flexibility of needed work schedule adjustments to meet life’s needs
The above information is a brief introduction to the benefits and coverages offered by DMK Associates Inc. In all cases, the master policies/plans will govern.
To apply, please use the form below to submit your resume and contact information. If you have any questions, please call our HR department at (941) 412-1293, ext 249